Ray White Whitianga
- Sandy Beach Real Estate Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
SUNNY SELLING BELOW CV $390K
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Lovely retirement place, rental investment or first home! Would this suit you? It's great features and benefits have certainly done the current owner proud. Come and take a look - call Rob for viewing (and see open home times) 021 0238 9767
- Northerly facing and sunny in private court
- Easy care brick, cedar and tile: warm and spacious
- Charming planted garden & covered patio
- Town central and main street location: easy access
- Paved walk to shops, supermarket, clubs, churches, school, and most town centre amenities
- Only 280m (more or less) to beach (Waterfront Zoning)
Owner's moving to South Island and invites you to view and make YOUR offer UNDER capital value. Call Rob 021 0238 9767 - thank you.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday and retirement destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions as well as fantastic fishing, boating, diving, international golf and other leisure opportunities. A thriving town with over 4,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development, Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living and business environment with a full and diverse range of visitors' services and attractions.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
- Town Centre