ONE BACK FROM STUNNING MATARANGI BEACH
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- Elegant beach home: chic and sophisticated
- Tranquil cul-de-sac within the sought after 'Cove'
- Recline and listen to the waves: tranquility & serenity
- Just one back from white sandy beach: view corridor to sea & direct access to beach pathway
- Low maintenance, easy care and beautifully landscaped
- Delightful living enhanced by soaring T&G ceilings: space & ambiance
- Full height bi-fold doors allow light filled interiors & flow to outdoors:
- Private guest suite with lounge: why not offer luxury accommodation or B&B?
It's fair to say you should view by appointment before making any Matarangi decisions.
*** Why Matarangi and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Lying halfway between Whitianga and Coromandel town on the picturesque Pacific Coast Highway, Matarangi is a scenic 2.5 hours drive from Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga or some 30 minutes from Whitianga. A delightful fully serviced beach resort with a permanent population of some 300 people, Matarangi is located at the northern edge of the Whangapoua Harbour and is well known for its, gorgeous north facing 4.5 km of white sandy beach and close proximity to all the wonderful activities: golf, diving, fishing and inshore game fishing opportunities, etc that the Mercury Bay area offers to the discerning visitor. As well as "The Dunes" eighteen-hole Championship Golf Course with Omara's Restaurant and Bar overlooking the 18th, you have a small retail centre with licensed superette, caf and hardware store; numerous tennis courts; parks & reserves; a small airstrip; plus of course boat ramp providing the harbour access out to some awesome fishing and diving spots at the offshore Mercury Islands only 10 km away and of course our world renowned game fishing grounds. Come visit... you won't be disappointed.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Walk To Beach
789m² / 0.19 acres