Ray White Whitianga
- Licensed REAA 2008
OFFERS TRADE - COROMANDEL LIFESTYLE
This is 'Kaimarama Country' yet only 8 minutes or so from all the services Whitianga has to offer.
- 6.905 hectares (17 acres) approx of sunny Northerly coastal lifestyle with easy access
- Upper harbour plus bush and rural views: stunning outlook
- What are your plans for it - orchard, farmlet, retreat, income, livestock, chooks, avocados, veges, organics?
- Owner is serious seller: plans have changed - will trade or swap for residential property anywhere in New Zealand
- Selling plus GST (if any)
So... let's view potential house sites and remember... this is the beach... the boating; the fishing, the bush, the lifestyle - it's all calling you.
So call Rob on 021 0238 9767 now - Thank you.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions as well as fantastic fishing, boating, diving, golf and other leisure opportunities. A thriving town with over 4,000 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development, Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living and business environment with a full and diverse range of visitors' services and attractions.
6.91 ha / 17 acres